Project Management Services
Project Management Services was started in 1981 by Mr. K P Ravindran with the aim of providing consultancy services and counseling to aspiring entrepreneurs. Project Management Services has been engaged in industrial consultancy for last 30 years. In these three decades, it has provided the road map to success for many entrepreneurs (see client list). It has assisted in creation of many small and medium scale units – some of which have successfully gone on to become industry leaders in their fields. Project Management Services has also provided consulting services to renowned companies such as Videocon, ETA Star, Voltas SAR Ispat etc.
Project Management Services is headed by its founder: Mr. K.P.Ravindran
Project Management Services’ other team members comprise experienced technocrats and professionals specialized in various fields who are well connected in the industry. This gives PMS give a unique advantage to provide expert advice across a wide range of industries backed by relevant financial and technical skills, work on any project and leverage professional networks to obtain strategic data in any industry.
• Mr. S.Visweswaran, an experienced Metallurgical Engineer having 38 years experience in Steel manufacturing and allied units having worked with TELCO, Jamshedpur, Tamilnadu Steels etc. can handle all Metallurgical projects.
• Mr.S.Srinivasan a textile engineer having 25 years of experience in various capacities is handling textiles projects.
• Mr. C.E.Gopalakrishnan, an experienced Mechanical Engineer having 28 years experience in Industrial Engineering, mechanical designs, development of machinery for soaps, detergents, and chemicals can handle all mechanical projects.
• Mr. G.Srinivasan an experienced Mechanical Engineer who was Divisional Manager HMT and Mysore Kirloskar Ltd., having thorough experience on engineering tools, machines, CNC machines.
• Mr.Viswanthan ,a qualified and experienced Food technologist having about 25 years of experience is handling all food related products
• Mr.Lena Lakshman, a qualified Leather Technologist having 8 years experience in Leather industry and exports
• Mr. C.V.Chalam, an experienced Glass and Ceramic Engineer having 40 years experience in glass and ceramic industries, energy saving projects.
Mr.K.P.Ravindran, a Post graduate in Commerce and an Associate member of the Institute of Cost and Management Accountants of India and Indian Institute of Bankers has 30 years of experience in the field of banking and industrial projects consultancy. He has been instrumental in promoting various micro, small, medium and large scale industries engaged in manufacturing mechanical, chemical, automobile ancillaries, textiles, steels, food processing, plastics, leather, glass and ceramics products and other services industries in various districts of Tamilnadu. He is an Industrial Consultant engaged in preparation of techno-economic feasibility studies, syndication of Term Loans and Working Capital for Industrial units, Rehabilitation studies, Market Surveys, Company Formation, Complying RBI formalities, Foreign Investments, Import Export formalities and Complying the requirements Project Implementation. He is actively associated for setting up industries, financial planning , anlaysis and dealing with banks and institutions for Term loan and working capital assistance for new and existing industrial units involving initial setting up, modernisation, diversification and expansion.
K P Ravindran - Founder
From project plan to profits