top of page
Project Management Services
"Should I be an entrepreneur ?" Quiz
The following questions will give you something to think about
Rate yourself honestly on each of the following questions using the following criteria:
If this is something you are missing or not good at, give yourself a -1
If you are okay in this area, give yourself a 0
If this is one of your strengths, give yourself a +1
- Are you a self-starter?
- How well do you get along with different people?
- How well do you make decisions?
- Do you have the physical and emotional stamina to run a business?
- How well do you plan and organize?
- Is your drive strong enough to keep you motivated when the going gets rough?
- Is your family supportive of you doing this?
- Do you have the financial resources to keep you going for at least a year if you don't have income from the business right away?
Add up your scores.
A score above 0 means you have the potential to be an entrepreneur.
A negative score means that entrepreneurship might not be the right career for you.
A score of 8 is the highest score. You have a strong potential to succeed as an entrepreneur.
From project plan to profits
Project reports starting at INR 5,000 only
bottom of page